Capital Float- Joy Of Giving Fest
Campaign Goal Rs. 25,000.00
Raised So Far Rs. 16,601.00
Oct 12, 2017
Oct 18, 2017
Note: Rs. 950 can feed a child for a year
For the second year running, Capital Float would like to spread happiness among the under-privileged by celebrating the " JOY OF GIVING " fest across all of the company's office locations.
Capital Float has chosen Akshay Patra Foundation because Akshaya Patra Foundation is world's largest (not-for-profit-run) mid-day meal programme, daily serving wholesome food to over 1.6 million children at 13,839 schools across 12 states in India. Akshaya Patra aims not only to fight hunger, but also to bring children to school.
In light of Capital Float's values and culture, we request all employees of Capital Float to make a monetary donation and help us work towards ending Child Poverty and providing nutritional food to millions of children across India by joining hands with Akshaya Patra.
It takes merely Rs 950 to feed a child for a year. We aim to provide at least Rs.25000 towards this noble cause.
Jump on-board and help us achieve this goal. You can start by donating here.
Support our campaign to support Akshaya Patra providing hunger free education to school children. .
Spread the word and share this campaign among your friends and network.
Thanks, Capital Float
- Mr. Jai Singh donated 600.00 on OCT 21, 2017
- Mrs. Marion Carmen Rosa Roussel donated 1000.00 on OCT 17, 2017
- Mr. Lathishvg donated 1000.00 on OCT 16, 2017
- Mr. Vinay Basavaraj donated 1000.00 on OCT 16, 2017
- Mr. Uday Kumar L V B Jayanthi donated 1000.00 on OCT 14, 2017
- Mr. Sprashanth Manjunath donated 10001.00 on OCT 13, 2017
- Mr. Namita Anilrao Maharanwar donated 1000.00 on OCT 13, 2017
- Mr. Gourav Dokania donated 1000.00 on OCT 13, 2017