Dil Ki Diwali
Campaign Goal Rs. 2,85,000.00
Raised So Far Rs. 2,04,500.00
Oct 24, 2016
Jan 24, 2017
Note: Rs. 950 can feed a child for a year
This festive season, I would like to spread happiness by celebrating DIL KI DIWALI.
I have chosen Akshay Patra Foundation as it is world's largest (not-for-profit-run) mid-day meal programme, daily serving wholesome food to over 1.6 million children at 13,210 schools across 11 states in India. Akshay Patra aims not only to fight hunger, but also to bring children to school.
I appeal all to make a donation and help towards ending Child Poverty and providing nutritional food to millions of children across India by joining hands with Akshaya Patra.
It takes merely Rs 950 (AED 52) to feed a child for one full year.
Support this campaign to help Akshaya Patra providing hunger free education to 300 more school children.
With warm regards,
- Mr. Prashant Thakker donated 10000.00 on NOV 06, 2016
- Mrs. Savitha Shetty donated 20000.00 on NOV 05, 2016
- Mr. Vinay Gupta donated 9500.00 on OCT 30, 2016
- Mr. Shashwat Sanyal donated 10000.00 on OCT 28, 2016
- Mr. Manoj Singh donated 60000.00 on OCT 28, 2016
- Mr. Devang Desai donated 95000.00 on OCT 24, 2016