As you know, not every child is fortunate to own warm clothes to protect themselves from the upcoming winter months. That’s why providing winter garments is essential for these children from economically challenged backgrounds. Because warmth is more than just comfort; it’s a vital necessity for their health, well-being, and the pursuit of education.
This Daan Utsav, support these children against the harsh adversities of winter. Join us to gift them a set of winter garments including a sweater and a pair of socks to keep them warm and safe.
You can donate for 1,3, 5 or 10 children. Let’s come together to make them feel warm and protected!
What are we providing: A sweater and a pair of socks (as a set)
Campaign Duration: October 2nd to November 30
How will it be distributed?
- To ensure the right fit and comfort, we will take the age and size requirements of each child from the schools.
- Exclusive activities will be conducted where volunteers can visit the schools in the month of November to distribute the sweaters followed by serving meals to the children.
Bengaluru, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad
Impact of the campaign:
- Providing comfort and protection for the upcoming winter season
- Removing financial burden from the parents
- Reducing the chances of children getting ill and missing school