Wish you a very Happy Diwali
May the festival of lights brighten up your life with love, joy & prosperity.
Diwali, the festival of lights is celebrated across India with much joy and vigour. It symbolises victory of good over evil, light over darkness, and knowledge over ignorance. Diwali is one of the most awaited festivals and people celebrate it by lighting diyas, decorating houses and offices, offering prayers, distributing gifts and sweets, organising get-togethers, and fireworks.
Celebrate Diwali with Akshaya Patra
This Diwali, add the element of kindness to your celebration. Share a part of your festive light and joy with children by gifting them the much-needed school meals. Just like you, these children have dreams and the determination to achieve big in life. What they need is an opportunity to attend school! The provision of school meals is a big intervention in supporting education of children hailing from challenging socio-economic backgrounds.
During Diwali, we give so many gifts to our near and dear ones. This time why not take one step extra and gift school meals to children who needs it the most. Your contribution for school meals will:
- Give children the opportunity to attend school every day
- Boost their health with adequate nourishment
- Support education and continuity of schooling
- Improve performance in academic & co-curricular activities
- Prepare them to be resourceful individuals in the near future
AKSHAYA PATRA AT A GLANCE
- Headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- 18 years of committed service to children.
- 1st NGO to be inducted to ICAI Hall of Fame.
- Provides nutritious mid-day meals to 1,802,517 children across 51 locations of 12 States & 2 Union Territories.
This Diwali, support The Akshaya Patra Foundation to empower children with food and education.
Andhra Pradesh: 133,343 children
Assam: 25,461 children
Chhattisgarh: 17,070 children
Daman & DNH: 43,963 children
Delhi: 7,878 children
- Gole Market
Gujarat: 370,292 children
Karnataka: 402,695 children
- Bengaluru–H.K. Hill
Odisha: 166,189 children
Rajasthan: 234,460 children
Maharashtra: 16,090 children
Tamil Nadu: 5,785 children
Telangana: 154,334 children
Tripura: 910 children
Uttar Pradesh: 224,288 children
Brighten up lives of children with regular school meals & rightful education.
Invite for SUPPORT
Alone, we can begin a change, together we can sustain a change.
Note : "This site is best viewed in IE 9 and above, Firefox and Chrome"
Charity Id : AAATT6468P