Help The Future
Campaign Goal Rs. 5,00,000.00
Raised So Far Rs. 33,750.00
May 11, 2015
Aug 11, 2015
Note: Rs. 950 can feed a child for a year
There are millions of kids who do not go to school because they are poor and their families cannot afford education. To them, it makes more sense to work and help their parents to earn & feed themselves as well as others in their family. We are probably the “Blessed” ones, whose parents have given opportunity to study and feed ourselves and our family.
Children are our future. It is now our turn to do something & help them in education and feed the needy.
God has given us this opportunity to help the needy. Grab it before it’s too late. Do whatever possible NOW….. Act today. Tomorrow you may be busy with other things in life. We have been sharing many jokes, ideas on WhatsApp, Twitter and other social media. It’s time to share this message for a noble cause.
It takes INR 750 to feed a child for a year. Please donate for as many kids as possible. It may be a wise idea to contribute for kid’s equivalent as number of your family members.
Akshaya Patra is the world’s largest (not-for-profit run) mid-day meal programme serving wholesome food to over 1.4 million children from 10,770 schools across 10 states in India. The vision of Akshaya Patra is “NO CHILD IN INDIA SHALL BE DEPRIVED OF EDUCATION BECAUSE OF HUNGER”. For more information, please visit https://www.akshayapatra.org/
Thank you & your beloved ones.
- Mr. J S R C Murty donated 750.00 on JUN 15, 2015
- Mr. Anantasayanan Vedam Nagadhar donated 2250.00 on JUN 05, 2015
- Mr. Anantasayanan V N donated 750.00 on MAY 22, 2015
- Mr. Sudhakar donated 1500.00 on MAY 20, 2015
- Mr. Deepak donated 5000.00 on MAY 17, 2015
- Mr. G G Praveen donated 1500.00 on MAY 15, 2015
- Mr. A Balaji donated 3000.00 on MAY 15, 2015
- Mr. Suresh Vallala donated 10000.00 on MAY 14, 2015
- Mr. Srinivas Potluri donated 9000.00 on MAY 14, 2015