The Akshaya Patra Foundation and Sneh Foundation have come together to build a nourished India. With the campaign "FEED IN NEED," Sneh Foundation intends to support the needy with meals and address the grave issue of hunger in Gujarat. Every donation raised by Sneh Foundation under this campaign will go a long way towards feeding 1-crore meals to Akshaya Patra beneficiaries (needy children).
Mr Sneh Desai is the Founder and Director of Sneh World which has been conducting programmes on self-development to help people unleash their inner strength. Over the past 21 years, he has served as a Life Coach to lakhs of people in every walks and talks of life. He believes in benevolence and inspires people to do good. Through his Sneh Dham Trust, he conducts more than 100 days of free training programmes in a year. Its activities also include Green Revolution and providing food to the needy.
Why 'Feed in Need'
- India has crossed 70 years of Independence, yet it is home to 1/3rd of the world’s hungry population.
- 25-lakh Indians die every year due to hunger, the number which is higher than cancer or AIDS.
- 40% of Indian children are malnourished and 50% women suffer from anaemia.
- Today, India has the highest number of undernourished people in the world.
- Over 20-crore Indians sleep hungry every night.
OUR AIM IS TO FEED 1 CRORE MEALS TO THE NEEDY CHILDREN BY 2021.
All donations are tax exempted under section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961.